Metalmate's name, website and logo are our registered trademarks. All other product names, images, brands, trademarks and other intellectual property (if any) are the property of their respective owners/manufacturers. Use of manufacturer's name, product names, product images, or other registered trademark, where they appear here are for brand recognition and model description purposes only.
The Meccano Spykee Spy Robot is a high tech companion at home or office. Spykee is actually a micro robot by . With Spykee The Spy Robot, conduct surveillance into a room without having to enter it personally. Spykee is not only a security surveillance robot. It can be used for human safety in situations wherein there is a present health hazard. Spykee is actually a toy but you may use it for some serious and useful purposes.
Meccano Spykee - The Spy Robot has a built-in VOIP and Webcam. Spykee can also send the images/live video online from its camera because it has WiFi connectivity. Spykee The Spy Robot by is a very nice toy But if you’re not fond of puzzles, you might not like this because the box of Spykee The Spy Robot usually arrive in parts
• Spykee is a Robot that you can control with a WiFi connection from your computer
• Spykee moves, watches, hears, speaks, takes pictures, records video and sound, and can act as a surveillance camera
• Drive the spykee with a joypad or the arrows on your keyboard
• Spykee acts as a VOIP phone and webcam, so you can make free calls over the internet
• Can monitor and protect a room in surveillance mode, Spykee detects movements and will send you a picture of the intruder by email
• Built in speaker so you can listen to mp3s from your computer
• Six programed sound effects with the option to add more
• Eight different video filters allow you to personalize your video
• When the battery is nearly depleted, it will automatically find the recharging dock to recharge itself
• You can build it in 3 different designs, Robot , Scorpion , and Lunar vehicle
• Spykee parts is compatible with all parts, so you can build anything you can think of
• Can be used as a local ad hoc Wifi network or link it up to your current Wifi network to control Spykee
• When linked to a wireless network, Spykee can be controlled within the boundary of that network’s wireless coverage